Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It’s A Cracker Of A Christmas

Hi everyone, Sharmaine here with a really quick Christmas Craft idea.
Products I have used:
FabScraps Christmas Flowers
FabScraps Victorian Angels paper
FabScraps Pearl Brad
X-Press It 6mm Double Sided tape
IMG_3809
Did you know that FabScraps have die cut packs that come with instructions??
I mean, how easy does that make things?!
I like easy and I like it when it doesn’t take too much time.
Enter Christmas Crafting Day 1 and the FabScraps Christmas flowers
These gorgeous Christmas flowers come pre-cut and the instructions make it really easy to make your own flowers.
IMG_3797
I just pushed out a few, using the various sizes and colours, and topped them off with a pearl brad.
EASY (and super quick)
Next up I decided to use my cutting machine and make a Christmas cracker.
Again super quick and easy.
I’ve used the “Victorian Angels” paper, found in the Christmas range from FabScraps
IMG_3798
The paper is a great weight, perfect for the cracker, and the print is gorgeous.
I then constructed the cracker and added the FabScraps Christmas flower.
Quick, easy… love!
IMG_3807
AND FabScraps also has a line of die cut (with instructions) to make your own Christmas Crackers!! How cool is that?!
I just love the little things that makes crafting a breeze, especially at this time of year!
Don’t you?

Are you following us on our facebook page? Make sure you do. Then you can keep up with the latest FabScraps news! Pin It

1 comment: