Tuesday, October 9, 2012

FabScraps Summer Range- 'We Saw Seashells By The Seashore'

Hello everyone and welcome to the all new FabScraps Oz blog!!!

We have some amazing products and some wonderful ways to show you how to make the most of these beautiful products so without further ado I will first introduce myself....
My name is Tarrah McLean and today I am going to show you the most gorgeous summer range you have EVER seen. It is so adorable and fun and easy to create with as well. 
FabScraps have some pre-cut pinwheels in this gorgeous summer range, they were super quick to put together and I have included them on my layout for you today.

First of all I gathered everything I wanted to use:

  • FabScraps Summer Range including the Summer Pinwheels
  • FabScraps Chipboard Anchors
  • FabScraps Metal Embellishments
  • FabScraps Pearls 
  • X-Press It Clear Gel Glue
  • X-Press It 6mm Double Sided Tape


I created my pinwheels first and as these are already pre-cut it was super duper quick and easy. I attached them using a fabulous FabScraps pearl embellishment.

I made two small pinwheels and 1 large pin wheel for my layout...

 These fabulous anchor chippie pieces are also perfect for leaving raw or altering as I have done by inking it up a little..

Next I began to put my layout together by trimming my papers 

and designing my layout. I chose to use a black and white 4 x 6 landscape photo as this suited my design and  it went so well with the FabScraps Summer range.

I also added some of the FabScraps super cute metal embellishments from the Summer range to add more detail and to enhance the title of my layout.

How cute does the starfish metal charm look tucked in with the pinwheels?

I chose to leave my anchor chippie piece partially raw to give a worn effect....

 and here is my finished layout....

Make sure to become a follower of the FabScraps blog on the left hand side bar to keep up with all the exciting reveals and news we have coming up. You can also join our Facebook page here. There will be plenty more inspiration to get you going  so be sure to check back often. Thanks so much for stopping by today, happy creating!!!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Just delightful!!
    That paper is just the best...I will surely have a good look for your lovely scrapping range!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely use of the papers Tarrah, love love the colours together, well done!

    ReplyDelete